Friday, May 2, 2014

Where the Roses Bloom

Roses...I love them.  
Their velvety softness.  Delicate layers of satin petals.  Beautifully blended colors.  
Perfection.


Though silent, the rose can say what our voice sometimes can't...
I love you,
I miss you,
Congratulations! or
In deepest sympathy.


It is said that there is a garden in every childhood...
an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer,
and the morning more fragrant than ever again.


The gardens of my childhood are faded and gone...
but I am wise enough to appreciate the beauty that grows before me now-
real roses and flowers that can be seen, smelled and touched.


"Heaven and paradise are in the present moment
right where you are now
if you just look around with that thought in mind"



No comments:

Post a Comment