Thursday, April 19, 2018

A Closer Look at the Flower Garden

The flower garden looks so good...

I love it

I sit outdoors many evenings and admire the beauty of the plants growing in my back yard.

Clematis x hybrida Dr Ruppel with pink flowers

Baskets of fuchsia and petunias

Pink gerbera daisies in the forefront

The bird bath was moved from across the yard to its new place

Yellow lantana

Phlox Divaricata Blue Moon with Purple flowers

I can't remember the name of this plant right now- 

Nor the name of this one 

Anne Marie lantana

Pink gerbera daisy up close

Another photo of the Clematis- I want it to grow up the 4x4 post

Blue salvia- hummingbirds and butterflies love it!

Solenia Begonia

I think these begonias are my favorite flowers in this garden bed

Liriope muscari Variegata 

Closer view of the Fuchsia plant

The pink and purple flowers are so pretty and hummingbirds love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment