Saturday, February 21, 2015

Purple & Gold Finches

Good evening all...I hope your weekend is going well.  I've been kind of under the weather the past two days, but feeling somewhat better today.  It seems I've slept away my weekend off, but I probably needed the extra rest.

These photos were shot about a week ago.  I was happy to see that some of the Purple Finches are still around.  They're not purple at all, however- more like a combination of Raspberry and Rose.  I love to see them at the feeders along with the goldfinches- they make a lovely combination!


Wishing you all a peaceful Sunday!  


5 comments:

  1. Pretty shots of the finches.. The Purple Finch is always a treat to see. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful finches, i don't see the purple ones at my feeders!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The purple finch is so vibrant! What a great gathering for you to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete