Friday, December 2, 2016

Bathing Blue Birds

There were 5 bluebirds in the bird baths a few days ago. The water level in the baths were extra low which is perfect for bathing birds. I enjoyed watching them splash around in the water- love my bird visitors! Oh yea, I've since replenished them with water. Birds depend on a good source of water year around, even more so when we are in drought situations.


Digital photo art is my "therapy".   Sometimes I like to get a little more creative and play around with my photos.  The photos below had either too much light or too much dark in their backgrounds and I couldn't edit them to my satisfaction.  With the help of PicMonkey I washed the backgrounds with color which made them appear softer.  I like the results.  What do you think?  


I hope your day is a great one!


3 comments:

  1. lovely birds...I love it when they play in the water. So cute.

    Nice shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! We hardly ever see Bluebirds in the summer, let alone in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I love the bluebirds. Awesome series of photos. Happy Sunday, enjoy your week ahead!

    ReplyDelete