I observed a chickadee pair while they gathered green moss from the ground in my back yard then carried it to the wren box nearby. I had planned to secure the box on a pole soon but now I don't know if I should move it. Unlikely as it may seem, the wren box has been through several storms with high winds and has remained intact. I didn't intend for it to be used quite this early in the season but the chickadees were a step ahead of me. Should I move it now or wait until their family is gone- what would you do?
Not the best lighting conditions for photos, but I had to take a few shots of these cute little birds as they worked on their nest.
Have a great Wednesday!
Linked with Stewart for Wild Bird Wednesday