Thursday, November 14, 2013

Creating Custom Blog Headers Using PicMonkey




I remember those days (well, mostly nights) that I spent hours browsing through web pages and pictures, trying out various ways to customize my blog header.  I did have some success using Photobucket, for a while.  Then Photobucket's platform changed and the imaging editor was limited.  

Now, there's a great FREE online image editor that is SUPER EASY!  I'm so glad I discovered PicMonkey. It was much easier to redesign my header using their collage editor.  PicMonkey has quickly become my favorite imaging program.  

I discovered PicMonkey while browsing online for new ways to customize my header and I read others who recommended the site.  They posted easy instructions on their blogs to assist.  

Here are my favorite three posts:

Barbara at 21 Rosemary Lane (Great tutorial!)

Ashton at Something Swanky (Also a great tutorial!)
Ashton also included ways to customize your NavBar ;)

Page at The Alexander Collectives shows us easy steps with lots of photos in her tutorial:

All 3 of these ladies used PicMonkey as their image editor.  Add me to the list now...
Here's the link to the main editing screen:

No comments:

Post a Comment